- Content.This Web site was developed as a service of ThromboGenics. ThromboGenics will use reasonable efforts to include accurate and current information on this Web site, but makes no warranties or representations of any kind as to its accuracy, currency, or completeness. You agree that access to and use of this Web site, and the content and information within, is at your own risk.
Nothing on this Web site should be construed as the giving of advice or the making of a recommendation, and it should not be relied upon as the basis for any decision or action. Should you have a medical condition, promptly see your own medical doctor or health care provider. We do not offer or provide any patient-specific information or personal medical diagnosis. Please discuss your medical information with a qualified physician.
Nothing on this Web site shall constitute an offer or solicitation to invest, purchase, dispose of, trade, deal, or transact in any manner in the securities of any ThromboGenics affiliate. Investors must not rely on any information on this Web site for investment decisions.
You are strictly prohibited from quoting, distributing, transmitting, modifying, reposting, reusing, duplicating, copying, selling, reselling, accessing, or displaying the information or content contained within this Web site for commercial purposes without the express, prior written consent of ThromboGenics.
- Privacy. ThromboGenics respects the privacy of its Web site users. ThromboGenics will only collect your personally identifiable information, such as your name, address, telephone number, or email address, when you provide it to us at this Web site. ThromboGenics will not sell or otherwise transfer such information to any third parties for their own use, unless otherwise noted. Using various analysis technologies, including cookies, ThromboGenics may collect nonpersonally identifiable information about how you use our Web site. These analysis technologies may be provided by third parties. Information that might be collected using these technologies includes, for example, the pages you visit on our Web site, the paths you take within our sites, and the length of time that you spend on our Web sites. We use this information as a whole to improve the quality of our Web sites.
This Web site is not intended or designed to attract children under the age of 13. We do not collect personally identifiable information from any person we know to be under the age of 13.
- Warranties and Limitation of Liability. ThromboGenics accepts no liability for the accuracy, completeness, or use of the information on this Web site. All information is provided “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT. THROMBOGENICS DOES NOT WARRANT OR REPRESENT THAT THIS WEB SITE OR ITS SERVER(S) ARE FREE OF VIRUSES, MALWARE, OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusions may not apply to you. THROMBOGENICS ASSUMES NO LIABILITY AND SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR ANY OTHER KIND OF DAMAGES OF ANY KIND INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF PROFITS, OR LOSS OF DATA, WHETHER IN AN ACTION IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHERWISE, ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF THIS WEB SITE OR THE INFORMATION AND CONTENT CONTAINED ON, OR ACCESSED THROUGH, THIS WEB SITE. ThromboGenics reserves the right to discontinue this Web site at any time without notice and without liability.
- Third-Party Links. ThromboGenics has not reviewed any or all of the third-party Web sites which contain links to this Web site and is not responsible for the content of such off-site pages linked to this site. If you wish to link to this Web site, you may only link to the home page; you must request prior written consent from ThromboGenics to link to any other pages within this Web site. Links to third-party Web sites are provided for the interest and convenience of visitors to this Web site only. We will endeavor to inform users when they are leaving this Web site and traveling to third-party Web sites. We do not express any opinion on the content or information of any third-party Web site and expressly disclaim any liability arising from the use of any and all third-party Web site information and content.
- Disputes. If any dispute arises between you and ThromboGenics concerning these Terms or your use of this Web site, it shall first be resolved through good-faith negotiations. If such negotiations are unsuccessful, the disputes shall be submitted to confidential arbitration pursuant to the Federal Arbitration Act, 9 U.S.C. § 1 et seq. Arbitration shall be conducted under the rules of the American Arbitration Association. The governing law shall be New Jersey. The arbitrator’s award shall be binding and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. However, to the extent that you have violated or threatened to violate our intellectual property rights in any manner, we may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in New Jersey courts.